107 A, Amir Temur St
Tashkent, Uzbekistan 700084
Tel: 7 (312) 40 70 00 Fax: 7 (312) 40 64 59 Email: email@example.com
Intercontinental Hotel is the world's most global hotel chain with properties in more countries than any other first-class international hotel group. With more than 200 hotels and resorts in 77 countries, Inter-Continental is proud of its success in meeting the unique needs of the international business and leisure traveller.
Inter-Continental has mastered the delicate balance between global service standards and local flair. A traveller visiting an Inter-Continental hotel or resort can expect the same industry-leading, personalised service standards at every property throughout the world. Each hotel strives to reflect the local culture and customs so an international business traveller can also experience the unique, local flavour of the country.
Located within a business park next to the National Bank of Uzbekistan and the Telecommunications Centre, adjacent to a lake, near the main trade fair site of Uzexpocentre, Intercontinental Hotel is the new hotel in Uzbekistan.
Currently, Hotel has these facilities:
- 246 air-conditioned guest rooms, including 18 Junior, 2 Executive and 1 Presidential Suite. Club Inter-Continental floor & lounge.
- 3 restaurants offering International, Italian and Middle Eastern cuisine, 2 bars, Atrium lounge, Night Club.
- Room service - 24 hours, laundry & valet, radio, satellite TV with movie channels. Underground parking for 50 cars, fully-equipped business centre.
- Fitness club and therapy centre including heated indoor pool, sauna, steam bath, solarium, massage, aerobics.
- 6 function rooms - max 550 theatre style, 450 classroom, 650 reception, 450 banquet.
Index - Tourism - Uzbekistan Hotels - Tashkent Hotels - Airlines - Tourism Agencies Copyright 1998 UzLand, Inc.,